Saturday, November 6, 2010

Still Looking for Work

I was hoping to write a post weeks ago telling about my new job here. I have made a little bit of progress, but I still have to call multiple times a day to talk to anybody.

In the meantime I have started doing stuff with the Boy Scout troop here on campus. This past Wednesday we went camping. We camped on a peninsula north of Rabigh, and went snorkeling Thursday morning. The snorkeling was amazing, probably the best I've done. We saw lots of live coral, and a bunch of rays and big lionfish. Some of the boys were quite afraid, but once they got a look at the beautiful reefs they seemed to forget their fears. I don't have any pictures now, but the other adult leaders took some and I will try to get them. I'm going to put on a merit badge class for the boys, probably environmental science or oceanography.

No comments:

Post a Comment