Wednesday, February 9, 2011

One Last Athens Update

I thought we had covered all of the highlights from our Athens trip, but then I realized that I forgot to show you what we brought back with us.

One of my main complaints about our apartment is that it doesn't feel like us. If I had to pick furniture, paint colors, and decor this place would look completely different. I'm so not a brown and tan person.

So we spent some time wandering around shops in Athens looking for some wall decor that would make this place feel more homey.

I really wanted something that would remind us of our trip and be pretty at the same time so, after much looking, we found this:


We also found another painting which I absolutely loved, so Steve got it for my birthday present.


When we get back home we'll have them restretched so they look like proper canvas paintings, but for now we'll enjoy them as is.

*Catch up on our entire Athens adventure by checking Our Travel Page, or our Greece tag.*

2 comments:

  1. make sure that when you bring them home, you roll them up. dont fold them, or the paint can crack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, we had them rolled up to get them back to Saudi. Only downside is we'll probably have to bring them on as hand luggage for carry on so I'll have to pack my purse in my backpack.

    ReplyDelete