Friday, November 4, 2011

Jersey Bracelets

Reusing my old knit shirts from Saudi to make jersey bracelets was on my inspiration board of projects for post-Saudi life.  These were fun to make and a cute, casual way to spruce up outfits.

I followed the tutorial from V and Co, but I highly recommend checking out the video she made to go along with it because the written directions were a smidge confusing.

I wasn't super happy with my first attempt to tie them closed but I redid it to pull the ends together better and I think they look much better.

First attempt

Second attempt tying them, much better.

If you don't already have knit shirts to cut up, I would recommend buying jersey knit fabric and as a benefit you won't have the seam showing from the shirt strips.

No comments:

Post a Comment