Thursday, February 9, 2012

Life Marches On

Started work: got new glasses.  This was a huge deal for me.  I haven't worn glasses on a regular basis (ie hardly ever) since middle school.  Thankfully Optimeyes is way above awesome and helped me pick out an amazing pair.


Started work: have to wear a hard hat.  Having long hair was getting to be more of a hassle than I wanted.  I waffled so much about cutting it, but then I saw a hair cut I loved so I manned up and committed to cutting it.


I ended up doing highlights too to brighten up the color a bit.  I think it turned out fantastically, and with about 15 minutes of effort in the morning it doesn't look much different than this:


I got bangs cut for the first time in ages too and I'm currently love/hating them.  When they're down Steve thinks I look like velma from scooby doo.  Not sure if that's good or not but I've always loved velma!

No comments:

Post a Comment