Monday, March 21, 2011

The Photo Series: Introduction

Since we got to Saudi Arabia I have taken over 2500 photographs, and I think we've done a decent job highlighting the best but that's surprisingly less than 450 pictures.  (I can't believe it's that high!)  So less than 20% of the pictures I keep (there are tons that go straight to trash for various reasons) end up here on the blog.

For the time being I thought I'd go ahead and post an extra picture or two, well say monday, wednesday, friday afternoons? It seems silly to have all of these photos just chewing up space on the old hard drive without getting any exposure you know?

I won't have a lot of commentary on the photos, but feel free to ask questions or make comments about them!

Looking out over the "sea steps" from the library.

No comments:

Post a Comment