Thursday, March 17, 2011

Sights From My Porch

Earlier in the week when I wasn't sleeping well at night, I would often still be up around 6 am when the workers started.  I was surprised to find three cherry pickers within view of my back porch and grabbed some pictures of them.  This was  just after West Street (now my computer background), which reminded me that I haven't taken many black and whites lately.


Nifty, eh?

Traffic cones pop up and disappear all over the place around here.  Within 10 minutes they were gone.

These guys were working directly behind our porch and didn't mind if I took pictures of them!  It's quite rare to be able to photograph people here.

Another worker sitting in the shade.

Hanging out on the cherry picker.  I especially like the golf cart.  The workers use these all the time to get around

No comments:

Post a Comment