Friday, February 25, 2011

One Awesome Video

In my Clean Fossil Fuels & Biofuels class, we've been looking at the various kinds of biofuels that are currently being or trying to be produced, and one of the companies we looked at was Evonik.  They're making a biodiesel out of a nut called Jatropha, and to advertise or market this, they put together an awesome little Middle Eastern puppet-esqe show.

Here's a little screen shot from their website showing the two main puppets in the film.

Sadly, I can't embed the video, so you'll have to click over to Evonik's website and click on "Open the long shot of the film tract" in the purple box to view the video.

2 comments:

  1. Abby!! This is the one class at KAUST I really wanted to take and I can't believe I am missing it! Make sure you learn twice as much for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh, Peinemann is teaching it, so I'm not convinced I'll learn one person's amount much less two!

    ReplyDelete