Thursday, March 3, 2011

What's Out There

There is so much to read out there on the internet and since I'm sick in bed (or on the couch) today, I figured I'd share some of it with you!

Bridget talks about the Eternal Sunshine of Sharjah, UAE and this is one of those posts that just makes me shake my head in agreement about every stinkin sentence.  It's spot on how I feel about the weather here in Saudi lately.  I love this blog, because the head nodding in agreement happens all the time, and it's nice to have someone else with similar experiences.

J.D. just got back from a three week trip to Africa, and does a brilliant job talking about both wealth and poverty that he saw on his trip.  Our trip to Egypt brought about many of the same feelings for me.

Allie made chocolate frogs (and a good grade), which makes me all kinds of jealous, because those are just too cute!

This is the kind of crafting I want to be doing these days courtesy of Make it and Love it.  Sadly that won't happen until I get all of my lovely craft equipment back.

On an even sadder note, the Easy Bake Oven is on it's way out, those dastardly politicians legislating for a better environment *shakes fist*!

No comments:

Post a Comment