Monday, February 20, 2012

A trip to NAIAS

Finally some pictures from the north america international auto show, which was only oh a month ago.

My parents and Allie came up for the weekend to go with us.

Allie took a bunch of pictures too, so check hers out on her blog.  I tried to pick some different pictures to show than she did.




My mom in a porsche.

Both of them in a porsche now.




A part from the UofM solar car.









One of the few concept cars at the auto show.  It's basically a tiny two seater with the base being segway type wheels.


the electricity tank!







Trunk in the front.

Two extra seats in the trunk.  This Tesla car was battery powered and the battery formed the flat base of the car.  It was pretty freaking sweet.






My facebook updates have been more than a bit wonky lately, so if you missed them, here are my last couple of posts:


No comments:

Post a Comment